Bed Bug Treatment Solutions
HeatRx provides different bed bug treatments for your comfort.
Understanding Bed Bug Treatments
Is there a permanent solution to bed bugs?
Unfortunately, there is no permanent solution to bed bugs. Once you’ve had an encounter with bed bugs in your home, the ideal solution to avoid any reinfestation will always be prevention. But that may not be enough. There’s always a chance for you to encounter bed bugs without any fault of your own. The best way to avoid bed bugs is to be vigilant, act fast, and take precautionary measures as soon as you spot any evidence of bed bugs in your home.
What is the most effective bed bug treatment?
All bed bug treatments are effective. However, they do differ on how they’re done and how much of your time they consume. The most efficient treatment is a bed bug heat treatment as it only takes 6-8 hours to finish, while being 99% effective at killing all life stages of bed bugs.
Is DIY bed bug treatment worth it?
Bed bug as a do-it-yourself project can be difficult and may drain you of your resources. It involves a lot of work, and even if you put in your best efforts, there’s still a chance that the bed bugs may not have been wiped out completely from your home. It takes proper training, experience, and equipments in order to get rid of bed bugs completely. In most cases, you can save more time, energy, and money by hiring a professional bed bug exterminator to do the job.
Preparation for a Bed Bug Treatment
A bed bug treatment requires different levels of preparation on your part, depending on the treatment of your choice. You’ll be given a free preparation guide with clear and easy-to-follow instructions prior to the treatment service.
You’ll also be receiving a copy of this preparation guide in your email immediately upon signing the service agreement.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have related to preparing for a bed bug heat treatment.
Basic Bed Bug Treatment To Do’s:
- All people, plants, and pets must be secured outside the home. Keep all animals away from service professionals.
- Clothing in drawers can be left inside unless they are densely packed. If so, remove them and place them loosely in open-weave laundry baskets. DO NOT place clothing in plastic bags.
- Leave your mattress and box springs and all bedding “as is”. No need to make your bed because halfway through the treatment we are going to remove your bedding and rotate your mattress.
- Unplug all home electronics. Plasma televisions should be removed.
Basic Bed Bug Treatment To Do’s:
- DO NOT RE-ENTER treated areas for 4 HOURS after service.
- DO NOT SPRAY any pesticides or cleaning products in treated areas after the Aprehend® treatment. This will kill the Aprehend® and result in control failure.
- Allow the treatment time to work, do not clean or remove the spray barriers. In most cases barriers will have been applied in inconspicuous areas, but if infestation was suspected behind baseboards or electrical outlets, a 2” spray barrier may have been applied on the wall above or around these installations. Under certain lighting conditions, these barriers may be visible. Leave these in place until you are certain that the infestation has been eradicated. The barrier will remain active for up to 3 months if left undisturbed, but is easily removed with kitchen or bathroom cleaner when required.
- Live bed bugs may be visible for 2-3 weeks after the treatment. Affected bugs may be seen wandering in unusual places, this is a sign that the treatment is working. Remember that bed bugs may not leave their harborages for a number of days after treatment, and nymphs hatching from eggs will not be affected until they cross a spray barrier. However, all bed bugs will die within 3-7 days after coming into contact with Aprehend®.
Preparing for a Bed Bug Heat Treatment?
A bed bug heat treatment requires only a little preparation. However, we strongly recommend that you remove all items on the list below and any items that you think might be damaged by heat. HeatRx will not be responsible for items, furniture, or flooring damaged by heat. We are hired to introduce lethal bed bug temperatures to the treatment area, and so clients are responsible for removing any items that may be damaged by heat.
Feel safe against reinfestations with HeatRx.
All of our bed bug heat treatment comes with a solid 30-day guarantee. Additionally, we’re proud to offer an extended 6-month warranty to our customers. In the event that bed bugs get reintroduced within 180 days, we will return and retreat conventionally for only $175.
This is the best warranty in the industry backed by the best bed bug heat treatment company.
Our proven treatment solutions
We understand bed bugs more than anyone else. We have the experience, the knowledge and equipment to get the job right and done. For four years, we have treated hundreds of homes through a heat treatment that guarantees the elimination of bed bugs in all of its life stages. Other pest control companies outsource their bed bug extermination services to us to ensure such pests are completely exterminated and will not come back.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Most convenient for homeowners
Most reliable method for any level of infestation.
Treatment only takes 6-8 hours to complete.
Minimal preparation required
A comprehensive preparation guide will be provided for you.
If bed bugs get reintroduced in 6 months, we will retreat conventionally for a reduced price.
Other Treatment Solutions
Eliminate bed bugs without the harsh chemicals or harmful pesticides.
Conventional bed bug treatment that takes 2-3 visits to eliminate bed bugs.
Prevent bed bug infestations with a localized treatment.
High temperature steaming and application of residual products to eliminate bed bugs in your vehicle.
Our Contact Details
Main Office Address:
958 Honeysuckle Trail
Midlothian, TX 76065
By submitting this form, you give HeatRx permission to contact you in response to your message. Our team will get in contact with you as soon as possible via email or call.