Bed bug extermination and removal in Carrolton
Our bed bug treatment solutions are always available in Carrolton and nearby areas.
Treatment within 5 days
We work on a first-come, first-served basis. Your home will be treated in less than a week.
Total Bed Bug Removal
Our treatment protocols are proven. We have the best guaranteed in the industry.
Best customer satisfaction
We will be there for you from preparation to post-treatment.
Save money, time, and energy with the best value bed bug exterminator in Dallas / Fort Worth.
24/7 Availability and Support
Our lines are open at any time of the day. We are available when you have questions.
You are protected against re-infestations with our 6-month extended warranty.
Schedule a FREE Bed Bug Inspection with HeatRx!
Bed bugs are very difficult to spot. They’re small and can hide in the tiniest of spaces, so it’s easy for them to stay hidden from your eyes. Bed bugs also have a knack for making themselves scarce when you come looking for them, which makes them even harder to find! Because bedbugs are such sneaky pests, they require specific methods of extermination; if you don’t know what you’re doing, these little critters will just keep coming back again and again.
How to spot bed bugs
Bed bugs leave evidence and if you know where to look, you will find the evidence they leave behind. Sometimes you will find them in your bed or mattress, in your bedroom, on the carpet, in the small crevices in the walls, or in places like the couch. It is not uncommon for them to be found on a pet bed as well.
Bed bugs look like tiny red dots because of their miniature size and their eggs are usually white and clear (just like in the right photo above). They can’t fly or jump like other bugs, but they do move quickly over a surface to find new hiding places when they feel threatened.
Bed bugs also leave evidence that they are there or have been in an area inside your home.
Here are things to look out for:
- Red Dots: Bed bugs will leave behind red droplets of blood that look like tiny bumps in your bedding Sometimes you’ll find them on sheets, around the headboard, or in seams where two pieces of fabric meet. It’s important to note that these spots won’t always appear as small dots – sometimes it looks more like a smear because bedbugs inject an irritating liquid with their bite which causes people’s skin to react differently than if they were bitten by just any old bug.-Clear Eggs: Bed bugs lay eggs inside cracks and crevices.
- Tiny rust-colored stains indicate that they have been there and also left their droppings behind. Bed bugs leave an odor that can last up to two weeks after they are eliminated from your home so if you notice any kind of strange smell, it could be a sign that you have bedbugs lurking nearby. You may even find spots where these pests molted before meeting their demise – this will most likely happen either near the area they were living in or close by areas where people spend time such as couches and beds. As we mentioned earlier, “bedbug bombs” do nothing but leave residue everywhere!
- Bed bugs can leave behind blood stains on sheets. These stains look like small dots or streaks of brown, reddish, or black color.
- Bed bug droppings are dark with a light tan center and smell bad (like mustard). Droppings indicate the presence of bed bugs in an area because they tend to eat human skin cells that accumulate near their living spaces.
- They shed their exoskeleton as well which is why you’ll find tiny little bits around their hiding spots. Their skins also have traces of eggs within them which can be found along with nymphs during an inspection for evidence…added bonus!
- Bites from these pests will produce red welts having pus-filled bumps in the middle.
If you have found bed bugs or evidence of bed bugs anywhere in your home, we recommend that you call a professional bed bug exterminator to quickly exterminate the infestation.
If you suspect bed bugs are in your home, but you can’t find any evidence, we are glad to offer you a free inspection that will be done by licensed inspectors for your convenience. Call us today and set a schedule with us.
HeatRx Bed Bug Extermination Solutions
We offer a variety of bed bug extermination services that will certainly fit whatever circumstance you may be in. We understand bed bugs more than anyone else after many years of service. We have the experience, knowledge, training, and equipment to fully exterminate bed bugs no matter their life stage. Other pest control companies outsource their bed bug services to us to get the job done.
Become bed bug free in three easy steps:
A licensed bed bug inspector will come to check your home and look for any evidence of bed bugs. The inspection may take 30-60 minutes.
Clear Preparation Guides
We’ll give you written instructions via email and brochure about what you should do while preparing for treatment. Our instructions are easy to understand and follow.
Our team will come on time and do the necessary precautions and treatment to get rid of all the bed bugs in your home. They will spend the time required and make the effort to ensure you get the best service. The duration of the treatment varies according to the treatment of your choice.
Our Proven Solutions
Precautionary Bed Bug Service
Effective against a wide variety of pests
Recommended service when you’re uncertain if you have bed bugs or not.
Localized heat and steam treatment in a pest’s common hiding places
Prevent future infestations
Our precautionary service is sure to eliminate bed bugs before they spread.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Most convenient for homeowners
Most reliable method for any level of infestation.
Treatment only takes 8 hours to complete.
Minimal preparation required
A comprehensive preparation guide will be provided for you before the treatment.
If bed bugs get reintroduced in 6 months, we will retreat conventionally for a reduced price.
No harmful chemicals used
We use a professional grade product called Aprehend, which utilizes fungal spores to eliminate bed bug population.
Bed bugs killed in 3-10 days
Bed bugs who come in contact with the biopesticide perish after 3-7 days.
A lower cost bed bug service
A cheaper and reliable alternative to heat treatment.
Affordable and high-quality bed bug extermination in all of DFW
We serve many cities and communities in the Dallas-Fortworth area and other nearby places. This includes Carrolton and other cities and suburbs nearby. Being closer to your home means you have easier contact with a professional bed bug exterminator who will understand and look at your situation and suggest solutions that will fit your circumstances.
Our services above are available for people living in Carrolton. We serve on a first-come, first-serve basis. The earlier you call us or schedule a treatment with us, the earlier the service will be done.
Our Contact Details
Main Office Address:
958 Honeysuckle Trail
Midlothian, TX 76065
By submitting the form on the right, you give HeatRx permission to contact you in response to your message. Our team will get in contact with you as soon as possible via email or call.